Saturday 4 November 2017

She is Autumn

Hello.  Welcome.  I made this card for my sister.  As soon as I saw this sweet image from Gummiapan I thought it would make the perfect card for her.  And this sentiment is just too cool.  So I went all shades of autumn and really love how this turned out.  


I cut my card panel using a stitched rectangle die and Gummiapan's Stitched Squares dies for the aperture.  I stamped and fussy cut Gummiapan's Liten Yoga and coloured her with Promarkers and distress ink.  I was going to use some foliage, but decided it was too busy, so I kept it simple and just backed the aperture with vellum to mute the card base orange a little.  I stamped the Gummiapan Eat a Cake sentiment with Spiced Marmalade distress ink.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Little Yoga is joining the fun at
Promarker Challenge Week 419 - Shades of Autumn
Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge November
Scrappelyst Grublis for Oktober - Høstens Farger
Addicted to Stamps Challenge 156 - Autumn
Deep Ocean Challenge 171 - Fave Card Project 2017  I love this one for the colours and cos I made it for my sister, who is sea away, but it makes me think of her.  Hugz

5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fab card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers Shades of Autumn. Elaine

Darnell said...

Bwahaha! I love it, Gail! Yet ANOTHER reason for me to eat cake. Wait. Not eat cake, but it a WHOLE cake!!! I'll bet your sister loved it! Hugs, Darnell

The Crafty Den said...

Haha what an awesome card Gail. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. The sentiment is amazing, the mantra I always try to live by lol! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Pamellia said...

This is fabulous Gail, gave me a good chuckle! Love the image, how cute is the visitor in her hair! Wonderful colouring and I love the stitched panels! A super fun card! hugs :)

Linda said...

This is fab! Love the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx