Thursday 26 October 2017

Ghost Cat and Bony Feline Go Downtown

Hello.  Welcome.  All Hallows Eve draws closer and spooky goings on abound.  I've made myself a little scene to help get me in the mood.


I made my moody sky with white, blue, purple and black ink on a blue cardbase.  I cut Taylored Expressions Downtown Border and the witch and moon from 13 Dead End Drive from black card and added some yellow snippets for the windows and the moon.  I cut lots of clouds bushes from black card using Memory Box Puffy Cloud dies.  


These two cool felines are Sheena Douglas Day of the Dead stamps.  The skeleton cat was cut out using the matching die.  Love these.  I gave them an inky embossed pavement to walk on.  


This one is mine all mine!!  
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

My spooky felines are joining the fun at
The 2017 Cat Lovers Hop
Scrap From Your Heart Utfordring 14 - Halloween
Allsorts Challenge Week 438 - Halloween
Hjerteboden Oktober Utfordring - Halloween 




21 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What an awesome Halloween scene! I've totally been into skeletons this year so your card definitely caught my eye!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fa-BOO-lous Halloween scene! Love that skellie cat! xxD dlmundinger(at)yahoo(dot)com USA

Sue D said...

Very spooky scene with these felines.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com USA

Karenladd said...

Wow!! This is so unique and I have to say it's the first skeleton cat stamp and die I've ever seen! Eeerie, spooky and so very Halloweenie!

Becca Yahrling said...

That's definitely a spooky scene! Love how you did the brick sidewalk!

Mervi said...

Fabulous and cool Halloween City!
Gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Fikreta said...

so amazing!
love it!

Tee said...

This is so cool! Love the background and neat clouds! thealteredpaper@gmail USA

Jerrie said...

Your boney cat reminds me of the skeletons at Shopko or Joanne's. I think they are so funny and your card is too!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this spooky scene! Great colors and details!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom
US

ike said...

That is wonderful. Love all the dies and how you put this together.
Lovely to meet you at the Hop. :-)
Hugz
IKE x
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Beverly S. said...

Oh, I love your spooky feline Halloween card! So creative and colorful!

Beverly S
theladystamper2000atyahoodotcom USA

KT Fit Kitty said...

Fun Halloween card! I didn't make any this year and probably won't. But I'm enjoying seeing everyone else's!

Bodil said...

Så flott kort :)
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrap from your heart.
DT Bodil

Craftychris said...

This is spookiliciously wonderful! So creative xxx
smith dot craftychris at gmail dot com uk

scrappymo! said...

This is so darn cute! Great halloween card.

Cardsbymaaike said...

oooh spooky, i like my cats soft and fluffy, but I guess for halloween i could go for a skeleton kitty...love the witch in the background, such a fun scene

D.Ann C said...

Your night sky and cityscape with clouds in the foreground is great. The cats are creepy.

Janis said...

Very spooky!!! I like to think of the "bushes" as low-lying clouds of mist and vapors. Ooooo-oooooeeeee....eerie! The urban cityscape makes this seem very Gotham-ish. Great make!!

Thanks for joining us in the #CatLoversHop2017!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Carole J said...

Very cool Halloween card! Love all the details you put into the background!

Unknown said...

Very spooky Halloween card! Thanks for entering Hjertebodens oktober challenge. Monica A DT