Friday 3 February 2017

Rain Dancing

Hello.  Welcome.  My turn to play over at the Rubber Dance blog.  Do pop over and check out my Aztec Art Doll cards.  I had great fun with hearts and flowers as well, so something for everyone really.  Here's a peek



Hmmmm, well that's not giving much away is it!!  Do hop over and check out my post and leave me a little love, cos we all need a little love in our lives.   Hugz

There are changes to the Rubber Dance challenge you should be aware of.  We are having two challenges a month now so the colour challenge will run until the 14th, and on the 15th a new challenge will be announced.   This of course means there are twice as many prizes on offer so get your projects made and posted.


And of course you can still get free shipping in the 
with my code GT-FreeShip

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

No comments: