Friday 30 December 2016

Lets try something different....

Hello.  Welcome.  I made this for Scrappegarasjens 3rd lift.  I just missed the linky but I had to share cos I think he's so cute.  I have been looking through the stash and had dug out some chipboards and stickers.  This cute koala is an Imaginise chipboard.  I paired him up with some really cool washi tapes I got for a steal at Nille.  That's Norwegian Woolworths!!  Sort of LOL



Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Scrappegarasjen Desember - Lift 3 or maybe not......
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Desember - Chipboard/Papp

2 comments:

Gina said...

Ohh, he is just so cute :) I also got that tape, love that one whit hat and glases :) Happy new year to you :)

Wenche said...

Cute card. Thank you for playing along at Scrappelyst.