Saturday 12 November 2016

U is for Uniform

Hello.  Welcome.  Oooh look, yellow again



Love this very cool VLVS stamp.  I covered my giant playing card with white paper and stamped and black embossed Boy in a Cape.  I masked him and gold embossed VLVS Blowing Dandelion.  Then I used various yellow/orange distress inks and Stamplorations stencils, Dots and Dashes, Shutters and Swirly Blooms, to make the background.  Definition from the OED.

Thanks for dropping by.  I was Growing in Unity this week.  Comment on my GIU posts for chances to win one of two grab bags from Unity Stamps.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
VLVS November Challenge
The Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge - U 
Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge




11 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Fun image! Fun to think his cape and underpants as uniform too... made me chuckle anyway! Great background too.

Crafty Claire said...

Made me smile too:-) Love the touch of the embossed dandeliions.

Dotty Jo said...

This is great, Gail! Jo x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That is a fun stamp. I like the bright yellow to show him off.

Corrie Herriman said...

What a great card ! Thank you so much for playing in the VivaLasVegaStamps! Monthly Challenge !
Corrie x

Mickie said...

Lovely card - thanks for joining the Craft Barn alpha challenge xx

maggie said...

A fun image and I love the little addition of the embossing on the background.

Tanja said...

such a fun image and a great background - thanks for sharing your creation at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

sannalippert said...

I love that stamp too! and yellow :) - gorgeous outcome, thanks for joining in with us at the STAMPlorations Mixed media challenge! :)

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

One of my fave stamps!!! Thank you for joining the VLVS challenge xx

Monika Skinner said...

I so love your background, Gail! thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. Good Luck! :-)