Monday 19 September 2016

Dog Talk

Click here for the October Card Chain Challenge sign up

Hello.  Welcome.  I had an idea for the CASology challenge which this week is Bark!  CAS is one of my favourite styles.  I love the open space and making a design with few elements. 


I cut an ATC using Sizzix die and stamped the VLVS dog in brown archival.  Then I embossed with Sizzix Woodgrain ef.  The letters were cut using Sizzix Ducky Wucky dies.  There is no ! in the set so I used my ball tool and scissors and made my own.  I added some brown archival to highlight the embossed letters and wrote the translation in my bestest handwriting.  


WOOF! (It means I love you)

Yes, I think it probably does LOL. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz 

Joining the fun at
CASology Week 215 - Bark
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - CAS 
LTSCB 86 - Anything Goes 
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge 28 - Anything Goes 
Scrappelyst Utfordring for September - Favorittstil 

7 comments:

Melissa said...

This is so creative! :) The texture is fantastic and the simple color scheme is perfect for a CAS design! Love the little interpretation you added! ;)
Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

Deidre said...

I love your translation Gail :) And your card is totally eye-catching! I love the doggies and you were able to use the cue card 2 ways- awesome job. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week.

Lizzy Hill said...

OH! That is cute! Love the embossing on the bg:):)!!!

Teresa Kline said...

hello gail! this is awesome, I am luvin the bright green color and embossing! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Scratch said...

What a cool card!

Thank you for playing with us at Scrappelyst!

Linda

Sari / Granne said...

Aww, so cute image and the sentiment even more. Love the strong yellow with embossed texture on it. Thank you for joining Lost Coast Portal to creativity "Anything goes" -challenge.

Irena Stefanova said...

Love what you're working on and so very glad you shared with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's Anything Goes challenge!
Hugs,
Irena, LTSCB DT