Thursday 11 August 2016

Sharp Dressed Man

Hello.  Welcome.  I admit it, I'm a bit of a Halloween Junkie.  So when I saw the new release at Cheery Lynn I was smitten.  My order arrived today and I decided that I would use one of the new dies to decorate the card folder I was making for the cards I made yesterday.  



Isn't that Frank just so cool???.........



I made my folder with a piece of 20 x 30cm red Bazzill.  I scored at 2.5, 14.5, 15.5, and 27.5cm.  Then I added a strip of DCWV patterned paper matted on brown on both sides.  



I folded the two flaps in and stuck the top and bottom edges down.  I put my cards I made yesterday in the folder.  You can see them HERE



I used a 10 x 10cm of the DCWV paper, matted on brown card and then cut it into 4 pieces.  I arranged the four pieces across the card and added a paper pieced Cheery Lynn Frankenstein from the Fun With Frankenstein set.  I borrowed the sunglasses die from the Cheery Lynn Skeleton set.  



The letters and bats are Sizzix die cuts.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 235 - Back to Nature
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Try to Contain Yourself 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Let's Go Wild 
Dream in Darkness Challenge - AG
Scrapy Land Challenge 47 - AG

11 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Sorry to have been MIA for so long, but it has been a very busy summer, Gail! I will try to do better from the road, as we begin to travel in September!! Very dapper man here (love the rooster, too)! I remain a big fan of your work, my friend!!

Juliz Design Post said...

Wow Gail, what a fabulous fun card and great design. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Maura said...

Hey, what a great idea to make a container folder for your cards! You are setting the mood for Halloween with this one! Thanks for joining our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, maura

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful card !
Thanks for joining us at Scrapyland Challenges blog and good luck !
Maryvonne DT Member

DreamInDarkness said...

hahha super cool Frank! Love his festive side :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dream in Darkness!~kim

Debbie's Time Out said...

Awesome Halloween card. He really is very cool. Thanks for playing along in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

Bonnie Garby said...

Kool card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Caryn said...

Great take on our "WILD" challenge this week - love the new dies and how you used them.
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn

Squiddy said...

Festive Frank and his batmates - hope he scores more than just the folder. Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness.

Sari / Granne said...

Awesome and surprising card, love the Frank and strong colors. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness August challenge, I hope to see you back in September.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Frank is too cool, he looks very dapper in his suit jacket and shades. I see what you mean by the dog now looks decapitated. We know Frankie didn't mean it.