Sunday 31 July 2016

See Horse

Hello.  Welcome.  Feeling taggy and all at sea still so came up with this bright delight


Well, I did say bright!!


I cut my tag from teal card, stamped the nautilus shell tone on tone and the starfish collage in black.  Both from Rubber Dance Retro Beach set. 


I added some glitter glue and neon wool, cos I thought it looked like water weeds, and a couple of mdf seahorses from Things to Alter.  The sentiment is from Rubber Dance En Liten Hilsen and is Norwegian for 'to a friend'.  We'll have you talking bi-lingune in no time!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Fashionable Stamping Challenge 113 - Under The Sea
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Challenge - All Things Bright and Beautiful
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Add Some Texture
Hjerteboden Juli/August - Alt er Lov 

4 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Lovely horses. I wonder what they see in the sea.
Super cool sea weed yarn! Thanks for using my stamp and providing a lesson in Norwegian. Tusen takk, kjære venn!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a totally cool tag!! I am quite a yarn hoarder...uh, I mean...collector and yet I would've never thought in a million years to do fuzzy vertical stripes! It looks like really classy fancy seaweed! You are always so innovative and I look forward to seeing your work. Thanks for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Monica Langedal said...

Tøff tag, likte godt sjøhestene! Takk for at du deltar i Hjerteboden sin utfordring Alt er lov. DT Monica

Frk. Bogstad said...

Kjekk tag, sjøhestar er eit favorittdyr under vatn :)
Takk for at du deltek i Hjerteboden si utfordring :)
DT-Audhild.