Sunday 17 April 2016

D is for Diamond

Hello.  Welcome.  Well another fortnight has wizzed by and I'm playing catch up again at The Craft Barn's Alpha/Dictionary challenge.  The letter that is closing tonight is D and we have to use some pink.  



For this challenge I am altering large playing cards.  I used Tando Distorted Harlequin stencil and pink chalk ink over some Do Crafts patterned paper.  I stamped, embossed, fussy cut and water coloured High Hopes Sailor Andy.  The definition is from the OED.

Thanks for dropping by.  I am really missing being in my crafty room.  Hope I can free up some time soon.  Hugz  

Joining the fun at
The Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge - D
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge 23 - Anything Goes 
Stamplorations Stencil Flash Linky Party 
Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge - April 
One Crazy Stamper April Challenge - AG 

11 comments:

Craftyfield said...

The image is fun, the dog really cute! Love the stencilled background, the distorted motif plays with the perspective, a great stencil to have in your stash.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Like you, I realize I'm late visiting since the Craft Barn has already announced their next letter, but I vowed to visit everyone and even though I'm late, I'm here now. I always look forward to seeing what you create.

I really adored how you took us through the steps you used to create this cute playing card. It's no diamond in the rough, that's for sure!

Bonnie said...

I like your stenciling behind this fun clown!

My Side of Oz said...

This is so cute! Andy is fabulously colored! Thanks for playing with us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity this month and we do hope to see you again in May! Nan, DT

Jane said...

What a cheeky chap...great project! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x

Sue said...

A cute card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Jerrie said...

Hi there Gail! I love your stenciled card you have made here! I love your image...reminds me of raggedy ann. With your background it is colored spot on.

maggie said...

A fun image and I love the stencilled background.

Susanne Rose said...

Another cutie!!! Love it. Thank you for joining us in the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. xx Susanne.

Nikki W said...

Oh my goodness, what a hoot this is, love it. I think I need some large playing cards. Thanks fro joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)

Carol said...

This is so cute. Thanks for joining the STAMPlorations Mixed Media challenge this month. Carol DT x