Wednesday 2 March 2016

Sharing With Friends

Hello Welcome.  Today it's hammering down with snow so I think a crafty day is in order.  First I want to share the card I sent to LesLee this month as part of the Card Chain Challenge.  I found this fun challenge in January 2014 and am pleased that I have joined every month since then.  Basically, you sign up, make a card, send it to the person before you on the list and get a card from the person after you on the list.  Snail mail every month.  Love it.  And it's international so no matter where you are you can join in.  All this is administrated by the lovely Deborah.  Thanks so much Deborah.  

The February reveal is HERE.  See all the cards exchanged in February
If you would like to join the fun the March sign up is HERE.  Open til 6th March

And here's the card I made and sent to LesLee in California



The background is texture paste through Stamplorations Retro Circles stencil on handmade paper.  I coloured with brusho's.  I paper pieced the Prima doll and also watercoloured a bit.   Some pink rhinestones add a bit of bling.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Do check out all the lovely cards exchanged and do feel free to join the fun.  Maybe I'll get to send you a card.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Share The Joy Challenge 24 - CAS 
AAA Cards Game 59 - Embossing 
Our Creative Corner - The Return of the Challenge I used Tic Tac Toe Fun paints, stamps, stencils
OCS March Challenge - Anything Goes 

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

That is SUPER cute & sooo pretty!!! Afraid with bits and pieces going on for a few upcoming months I'll be scarce over there....I DO love it, though!!!!! And love your doll too:):)

Jane said...

Love the background you created and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Sue said...

A super card. The background is awesome. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.