Friday 30 October 2015

One Or The Other

Hello.  Welcome.  It seems my posts are going between black and white and/or cats!!  I'm blaming it on the full moon, the proximity of  All Hallows Eve and the price of potatoes.  OK, maybe the potatoes have nothing to do with it LOL. 



I have used a black card base and added a silver metal layer embossed with Sizzix Metal Plate ef.  A few pieces of paper from the stash and the wonderful birthday sentiment from Rubber Dance cut using Sizzix Scalloped Rectangles.  I cut Memory Box Lisette Buckle from black metal, threaded a piece of black and white ribbon and added a cute brad.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Memory Box Challenge 5 - Black and White 
Papertake Weekly - Take Your Pick  sketch #106
Verve Stamps Inspiration Challenge - Black, White and Glam 
Country View Challenge 32 - Add Some Texture
Scrapyland Challenge 28 - Embossing and Dies 

7 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love that background on your awesome birthday card! What a great guy card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #28!

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Very pretty love it.

Bibi Lindahl said...

Cool! Love the look of that silver metal background. I have that embossing folder - never used it! I guess I should huh? :)
Thanks for using my birthday stamp on your card!
♥♥♥

Penny Ward said...

How AWESOME is this card?!? Love the Metal background. Thanks for playing with us at Outside the Box. hugs, :)

Laura said...

I'm so glad you used the buckle. I think people have a hard time figuring out how to use them on cards. Great inspiration. Thank you so much for participating in our October Memory Box challenge!

Samra said...

Great card!!! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrapy Land!
Hugs
Samra GDT
Paper Talk with Samra

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How fabulous is that embossed silver background? Such a cool card! Thanks for playing along with our Black, White & Glam challenge!