Sunday 21 June 2015

Wasteland of Lost Projects

Hello.  Welcome.  I haven't played over at PaperArtsy for a while and the theme this fortnight has been Hidden Things.  Well, this one has certainly been more of a challenge than anticipated.  I am going to hide all the things that have bitten the dust on the way to this final card.  Once I find the desk that has become hidden by them.  Good job I lost Thrifty Crafter LOL.  Is that enough things hidden Leandra?  No?!  OK, here's one more.  I was inspired by Helen's hidden text project. 



I've used Paperartsy Chatsworth paper for my panel, PA Moth stamp and Flower from petals 2 set .  I stamped the flower twice on patterned paper, embossed with black powder and fussy cut.  The moth was stamped and embossed on Chatsworth paper.  There's a little slot behind the flower to hide the moth's tail.  



Cos the tail has a hidden message


 ,

Zooooommmmmmmm.   Sorry, it just looks like he might be zooming.  

Joining the fun at

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

5 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is a brilliant!

Lucy x

brenda said...

What a very striking image Gail and a eye catching design.

Many thanks for joining our wings theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Kay Wallace said...

I love this challenge, Gail, and you have created a great card with a surprise greeting! Well done!

Anonymous said...

oh, i love the striking blue card base and ribbon and the hidden text is brilliant! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

Mervi said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more June Challenge,
welcome again;-))m