Wednesday 15 April 2015

Happy Little Wagster

Hello.  Welcome.  So glad you popped over.


I stamped DRS Doggy Dilemma on a white panel cut using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle.  Then I extended the fence a bit using my black pen.  Then I remembered said black pen reacts badly with watercolours!!  So I tried Promarkers.  That works, although they did seem a bit patchy on a large area, and I have just noticed that I didn't colour that bit in under the fence!!!!  We are only human.......  Fixed!!  I die cut some cloud shapes and then lots of letters using Sizzix dies to write my sentiment.  Should have pushed a tail waggin up a bit cos it got a bit busy there with g tails and h and d uprights.  Ah well, as I said, only human.  Better go and add a bit more blue!!

Joining the fun at
DRS Designs Challenge 169 - Birthday Blues
Unruly Paperarts April RAQ - Animal Instincts Lost Dog Awareness Day!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make You Own Background
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - In The Middle

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

12 comments:

Shelia said...

Oh my goodness, I love this tail waggin birthday card!!! Great job extending the fence and getting everything colored so nicely!! I may be casing this card in the future!!!! :-) Thank you for sharing with us at DRS Designs this week!

ionabunny said...

Thank you Shelia. Hugz

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

How FUN! this card makes me smile!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute! One of my favorite little doggies! Great job w/ the die cut greeting. Thanks for joining us for the DRS Thursday Challenge!

Heather said...

A fabulous fun card Gail, a lovely scene with a great colour scheme........your dogie and fence are adorable and super elements!!

Thanks so much for joining us along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

massofhair said...

Your colouring of the blue at the bottom of the fence doesn't need doing as it is giving your card dimension, looks fantastic Gail! What a wonderful and fun card, love the doggie fetching his branch so you can throw it again for him.

A very happy birthday card indeed :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Just love your pooch b'day card, Gail! Full of fun and cheer, it will certainly brighten someone's day! Made me smile!

Connie Fossenier said...

OMG, I love this card...perfect for a boy..your blog is wonderful...found you on Simon Says Challenge.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Lovely image and card, Gail.
Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts RAQ this month again :)

Suzanne C said...

How cute is he! Love the image and how he is stuck with his stick! Sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

cheiron said...

Adorable card and great sentiment too! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

2amscrapper said...

this is just too cute! so glad you shared at UPA. Helene