Saturday 7 March 2015

I Blame It On The Cake

Hello.  Welcome.  I was crafting earlier today but had to stop to go to a party LOL.  Now I am home and I picked up where I left off.  After some squiffy stamping and then managing to get a sentiment upside down I decided to call it a night.  I blame it on the cake......

Then I remembered I still hadn't posted last months CCC card.  I sent my card to Lizzy in Australia and must apologise profusely cos the pigeons didn't fly so fast and my card was a few days late :-(  But it did get there :-)  And Lizzy says she liked it :-)) 

I used a black base card, added a layer of MME paper cut with Simon Says Stamp (SSS) Stitch die.  Then I cut a piece of paper I had coloured with fresco finish pea coat and gold shimmer spritz with the SSS tag stitch die.  I added a circle of gold embossing paste and Die-namites festive owls cut from black card.  I added some vellum behind and coloured the beaks orange.  The sentiment is a rub on.

The CCC April Sign up is open now HERE
The CCC February reveal is HERE and well worth a visit.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Country View Challenge - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap Crafts Challenge 39 - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, love those owls! Jo x

Lizzy Hill said...

I have this card sitting on my shelf & if it's possible it's actually nicer in RL!!!! THANKYOU!!! I used your leaf die cut on the weekend!!!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Cute card! The owls are adorable!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous colors and design.