Saturday 27 December 2014

Splash It All Over

Hello.  Welcome.  Have you checked out the fun at PaperArtsy??  It #3UP time and the stars of the show are us, your everyday bloggers.  Last night Crafty Nomad's design team was one of the players.  Ooh, that's me LOL.  Some amazing projects this week and it's all about techniques so go check it out. I was inspired by Margaret's masterboard project. 


I started by brayering various yellow/orange acylic paints onto my piece of card.  Then I grabbed some Kaisercraft and Unity background stamps.  I stamped in black and white paint and then used a credit card to add some smears and stripes. 


I loved Margaret's cards she made.  This one is made from cut pieces of the masterboard laid out as a border with doodled edges.  I stamped an image from HP1103 onto a piece of the masterboard, cut it out and distressed the edges.


Still much masterboard left.  I copied another card style to make this one using the large heart from HP1105 stamped  onto Chatsworth paper.  The cute sentiment is another stamp from HP1103 also onto the masterboard. 

Joining the fun at
PaperArtsy

Thanks for your visit.  Ho Ho Ho Hugz

7 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

Your work is wonderful, gail! Lovely to see your 3 up project!

Lucy x

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!!

Etsuko said...

Stunning! Fabulous masterboard and beautiful peaces. xx

Hazel Agnew said...

Really refreshing colours and your cards are gorgeous! x

PaperArtsy said...

Looks awesome Gail, Thanks for being such a great #3UP supporter and producer!

Trish said...

Fab master board, and fab cards from it!

Colleen said...

Gail,
I just started making master boards and I find them very useful. I really like the way you chose to cut yours in different sizes and add borders.