Friday 12 December 2014

A Little Bit of Christmas Cheer

Hello.  Welcome.  Still having trouble getting into the Ho Ho Ho so thought I'd try a little Christmas project to jingle it up a bit around here.  I've used the Sizzix Snow set, which is a set of dies and Hero Arts Stamps to make a very simple banner.  



Please to excuse very poor photos.  I got my spacing sorted on the banner only to realize I needed to squidge them up a bit to be able to photo, and my backdrop could have done with an iron!!
 

I stamped the snowmen and die cut them.  Then I used the lable die to cut green and red glitter card.  I have coloured my snowmen green and red to match the tags.  I die cut God Jul, that's Norwegian for Merry Christmas, and added a bit of ribbon to the top of each.  



Hoping these happy little snowfolk will help get me in the spirit.  

Joining the fun at
Hero Arts - Deck The Halls Challenge
CHNC Challenge 206 - Bright Colours 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bling It On 

Thanks for your visit.  Hugz

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a cute little garland! Jo x

Hazel said...

This is so cute. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 206 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x