Thursday 10 October 2013

It's Candy Time

Hello.  Welcome.  Just a quick post tonight with a little Halloween card.  This was going to have butterflies on it but after a little fussy cutting accident it ended up with pumpkins and ravens.  



I've taken advantage of patterned paper to make this card.  All papers are My Minds Eye, the base card is 29th Street Market with supporting cast from Lost and Found Halloween and Mischievous.  I've cut the card base and the papers with Crafts-Too Frames 7 die.  Some fussy cutting also round the pumpkins and raven.  I added three glitter dots.  The glitter strip was already on the papers.  

Joining the fun at
Kiwi Lane DT Doodles Week 39 - Decorative Edge
Papirdokkene Utfordring 52 - Orange
CropStop World Card Making Day Blog Hop

OK, that's the craft.  Now for a little candy.  In case you've missed it, I'm celebrating my first blogaversary this month and have decided to share some candy in appreciation of the support and inspiration I have recieved from you.  This week it's an unmounted A5 stamp set called Men from Pandoro Hobby.  


Are you seeing a pattern here????   If you missed last weeks candy there is still time to join the fun.  Just check my previous posts.  I am also having an ATC swap.  If you would like to join in please let me know with a comment below and email me at craftynomad at gmail dot com with your address details.   I am in Norway and am quite happy to swap ATC's worldwide.  If you like a particular ATC I have posted please mention it in your comment although I can't guarantee that it will be, or even is, still available.   You can check them out my clicking on the ATC label on the RHS and it will bring up just those posts.  I hope there are lots of people who would like to swap.  It will make me happy if I have to make more.....

So leave me some love for a chance at the candy, or if you liked my card of course.  Or both!  Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great evening.

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Another awesome card! Thanks again for playing along with our CropStop WCMD challenge. Congrats on your blogversary too. Awesome candy!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great card !
Corrie x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

lovely card...gail did you know that you won at Poppystamps (memory box division) blog too? what a lucky girl!!! hugs bibiana

ionabunny said...

Yeah, Thanks Bibiana. I have already emailed Jeanne with my details. So happy to win that fab die

Kay Wallace said...

I love this Halloween card, Gail! Especially those two pumpkins and the raven! Using patterned paper is a no brainer for me. Why reinvent the wheel??? I am already in for the fun ATC swap, and excited about that. Also, left a comment on your first "candy" blog, and now, here, for this one! You are making this a fun month, my friend!!

ionabunny said...

Hi Kay, so kind. Glad you are enjoying. All comments count, usually only in my heart, but this month there's candy. Good luck all

Lissa said...

Love your card! Thanks for participating in the Kiwi Lane challenge!

Eva Marie said...

Such a greate card. Love the shape ♥
Thank you for playing at Papirdokkene.
hugs :)