Sunday 11 August 2013

Happy 10th Birthday PaperArtsy

Good morning everyone.  So glad you decided to spend a little time with me.  I am a relative new comer to PaperArtsy, having only discovered them last year, but I love everything they do.  If you haven't discovered them you need to go here.  They are posting fun and inspirational projects on their blog every day this month as part of their 10 year birthday celebrations so check it out.  This week Sue Carrington has been wowing us with her fab projects and I have made a simple little arch inspired by her box frame post. 


I have used Tando Creative's Arabian Style Arch.  I really liked Sue's idea of an old wall.  I added some texture paste and then used Fresco Inky Pool and That Special Touch Bamboo mask for a brickish effect.  Then I painted Fresco Limelight over everything.  I went over the texture paste again with the Limelight to give a stronger colour and added some red highlights using Brilliance Rocket Red Gold.  Then I stamped using PaperArtsy Squiggly Ink SM12.  All these stamps are in this credit card sized set!  Glorious.


I painted the frame black and then stamped with the bubble stamp using the Limelight again.  I'm going to fix a hanger so this can go on the wall.

Joining the fun at
PaperArtsy

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great Sunday and don't forget to check out the PaperArtsy blog.  Lots of good things and excitement over there this month. 

5 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is such fun! I love it!

Lucy x

Kezzy said...

Wow gorgeous, I am so loving the colours, really bright and funky and the images are fab :-) Kezzy xxx

Sarah B said...

love the bright zingy colours ! x

Sandy said...

Bright, colorful and happy!
Sandy

Sylvia said...

Love the zesty colours used, fabulous wall plaque.

Sylv xx