Saturday 15 June 2013

Brown Cheese and Grass Seed

Hi everyone.  Thanks for joining me again.  It's really late and I should be in bed but I had this idea and thought it wouldn't take long!!  Yeah, right.  Anyway, this is going to be quick.  I think this looks a lot better in real life but then again I am feeling a bit cross eyed at the moment so..........


The base mat is Basic Grey Obscure Blur paper OBS-946.  I then used a cream card layer and die cut some wave detail.  This is actually some of the cloud dies from Do Crafts Build a Scene Vintage Hot Air Balloon set!!  Works for me.  The surfer is from the OBS-946 paper as well.  I have cut him out and mounted him on sticky pads.  As I said, it looks better in real life.  The layering isn't showing up very well in this photo and looking at it again I think I have a big shadow going on.  Probably me in the way.  Sorry about that.  The sentiment is a Crafty Individuals stamp.   Oh yeah, some faux stitching around the edge.  Can't even sew straight faux!!   

Joining the fun at
Basic Grey Challenges - Fun in the Sun used Basic Grey paper OBS-946
Simon Says Stamps - Transport
Papertake Weekly - Hello Boys

Right, that's it for now.  Hope the magpies don't wake me up at 5am again....   Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great weekend everyone.......

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gail :-) I love the silhouette image and the way you die cut the waves ,, all fabulous ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Simon Says Stamp Challenges
luv
Lols x x x

Sylvia said...

Love those waves, fabulous card.

Sylv xx

Kay Wallace said...

Those clouds make perfect waves, Gail...so resourceful! The card does appear a bit flat in the photo, but I can imagine how much better it appears IRL with the pop dots! Some of my best work is done in the wee hours, too! ;-)

cheiron said...

Great guy card. Love the waves! Thanks for playing along with the TRANSPORTATION challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!