Sunday 10 February 2013

Ode to Spring

Hi Nomad friends.  It was a lovely sunny day today but very cold.  Crispy underfoot.  Despite that the rabbits seem to think it's time to be doing springy things, running around a lot and making sure who the boss is.  I think they are a bit early but maybe they know something I don't.  Entirely possible as the little brain cell is feeling very challenged at the moment.  I did have the urge to be out in the garden and do something but since the ground is frozen and there is ice everywhere I just took a wistful look and went back indoors.  I did manage to do something useful inside and put this little creation together for the Cheery Lynn Challenge

I decided to make a diamond fold card.  It seems to be in the spring mood as well since I had trouble getting it to stay shut to take a before photo.  At least it will be impressive when it explodes from the envelope.......


Open ..........


and some detail...........


I used My Minds Eye double sided cardstock, mirror card, + other card and paper
Cheery Lynn Hummingbird, Mini Dimensional Butterflies, Spring Flower Burst Doily
Sizzix Flowers and Vine #3
Xcut small flower punch and brads

Entering this for
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 66 - Add a Flourish
Scraphaugen Februar
Ett Trykk - Trykkpressa Februar

Thanks for dropping by.  Keep warm, keep well, be happy and craft away......

5 comments:

Joann said...

I love that card fold and that doily is one of my favorites. Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
Joann

xxxtglxxx said...

Beautiful spring creation - its gorgeous! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

Loveley card.
Thank you for joining us at Scraphaugen.

DT-Jorunn Elin

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful card, make me longing for spring.

Else Irene said...

So pretty :) Thanks for participating in Trykkpressa this month :)