Wednesday 5 December 2012

Tiddilybom Tiddilypom

Ahhhh.  Velkommen hjem.  My man picked me up from the airport last night and it is sooooo nice to be home again.  I have spent the day trying to get back into the routine with the animals and running around in the garden trying to see if there is anything I should have protected better before I left and if there is anything worth trying to salvage from the cold.  It's -12°C!!  Arggg, that's a bit shocking.  We don't usually go quite that cold in our bit of Norway, being way down south as we are, and it's very early to be this chilly.  Hope it's not a sign of things to come.  The upside is it was a lovely sunny day.   My freeranger rabbits don't mind the snow and at least that solves the problem with trying to give them water.  The ones that are caged just have to drink fast when I take out fresh water at various times during the day and into the evening.  Oh well, it's got to be an improvement on all the rain.  

I haven't had a chance to get into the craft room yet, although I have dumped the goodies I dragged home with me from the UK onto my craft table.  Not that there was much dumping room!  A tidy up is on the cards, although it is nearly impossible as I always uncover something that gives me an idea and then the putting away becomes taking out and well................ I'm sure you get the idea.  I wanted to catch up on things in blogland and I stumbled across this new e-zine Art With No Boundaries.    Lots of lovely projects including some beautiful Asian art inspired ATC's and Inchies and some tips on using digital stamps.  Check it out here



Anyway, I must away and sort a few things out.  Hope to be crafting again soon so watch this space.  Thanks for dropping by.  Be safe, be warm, be happy :-)

2 comments:

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Thank you for displaying the cover of the first issue of the Art With No Boundaries Ezine, I hope when you get your craft room back in order you will come back and add some of your art projects to the Interactive Zone of the Magazine.

I also hope you are able to salvage lots from your Garden and loved reading about the Bunnies.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Kaz said...

That looks like a very interesting ezine, I shall have a look in a moment.
On the Tando blog you asked about the snowflake mask. It is one that was released last year, but you may be able to find it still.