Sunday 16 December 2012

The lost are found

Greetings Crafty friends.  Just a quick post because I was hoping to join in the fun over at CASology for their Gift challenge.  The time is going on and I had almost decided it wasn't going to be but I managed to find a little window and get a couple of projects finished.  The last few day we have been keeping the snow from the door and then today the temperature rises to 6°C and it all starts to melt away nicely, except of course for the snow mountains which have resulted from the efforts to keep highways and byways clear.  They will take a little longer.  Those of you who expressed concern for my missing rabbit will be glad to know she turned up alive and well.  I didn't see hair or whisker of her for three days, the snow a meter deep, storm force winds and cold.  I was actually starting to think she had expired and then yesterday when I was out giving out some snacks I got to her cage and there she was!  She gave me a look, a "I've been rumbled look" before tucking in to the greenery I delivered.  Today she was busy grooming whilst sitting under the holly bush.  They are pretty hardy little things.  Still not sure where she was hiding but she's fine.

Anyway, better get these posted else I shall miss the deadline.   Two quick cards......



A Sizzix embossing folder, a gel sticker waggly flowers and then Sizzix present embosslit on gold mirror card with an orange handmade paper backing mounted on sticky pads.  



A Sizzix embossing folder on white card and then added three die cut present stickers


Luckily these were quite quick projects.  The photo's aren't brilliant as I had to take them indoors due to rain and darkness happening outside.  

Take care and have a great weekend

Entering these for CASology Week 23 - Gift

3 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the pops of colour on all that lovely white space! Thanks so much for sharing your gift with us at CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

both cards are fantastic... love the white with the pops of color! thanks for playing along with CASology!

Sylvia said...

Love the two cards, the embosslit looks great on the gold card. Glad bunny turned up safe and that your weather is much warmer.

Sylv x